Saturday, October 17, 2009

THIS I WILL BE. (unfinished)

`confess my sin and work hard to be good.

`ill be a good daughter and not to fight back with my parents.

`ill not make them feel that i am a burden to them.

`ill finish my college degree in 2011 :D

`ill take up the board exam in the same year

`ill have job while studying my masters in nursing

`ill present my special someone to my parents and clan. :D

`ill prefer to work in 911 or DMC emergency room :D

`ill be a dedicated nurse to my fellow men.

`ill work hard and be happy of it like im not working but just doing my favorite task in life.

`my first salary ill give it to my parents and nothing will be left to me. :D

`my next salary ill treat my family and my two lolas.

`ill save money to own a lot and car for my parents.

`after 2 years (24 yrs old) ill go abroad and work their for our future.

`ill give budget for my parents business.

`me and my future fiance will work hand in hand to stand up a business like restaurant :D

`ill buy my parents a house near our subdivision and a car.

`ill buy my brother james a car too.

`ill buy miko all he wants.

`ill donate to the church every month.

`ill have charity work abroad like helping people that are abused.

`ill have charity work at bantay bata in the phil.

`ill make sure that my family be stable.

`ill help my brother, guide him in the right path and make sure that he will not feel alone

`ill let my parents feel that i love them so much.

`after 3 years (27 yrs old) ill marry the man i love.

`we'll have our own house and lot.

`ill have 3 kids with 2yrs intervals :D

`ill date my husband thrice a week (iLy)hehe.

`ill kiss him 7 times a day.

`ill be a great wife.

`ill date my kids everyday.

`ill be a loving mother.

`me and my husband will be part of CFC.

`ill not stop doing charity work and now im with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment